CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stupid


Have u ever done anything that later on, u regretted doing it?
Doing something stupid and hope that you will never recall about that thing again?
U just feel embarrassed and sorry to yourself when u rethink about it?
And even feel sorry to someone who got the impact of the 'stupid' things u did?
If yes, I think that's a good thing of u..
Because u actually realized what have u done wrong and know which kind of things should be classified as stupid~..

What if you are the victim of someone's stupidity?







I felt stupid..
..that i ever posted a bulletin to shit about my ex. So LAME!!
..that i often disagreed with my teacher in primary school.
..that i ever felt disgusting with dirty-looking kids.
..that i ever think myself is better than someone else. Nvr!


In the end, those mistakes and stupid things give u more experience throughout your life. Live with it. Live with the fact, that sometimes even smart people do stupid things~ Nobody's perfect..

It's alright
It's alright
It's alright

Yes I was burned but I called it a lesson learned
Mistake overturned
So I call it a lesson learned
My soul has returned
So I call it a lesson learned
Another lesson learned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will make my day!!